Allen Bolt

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I am looking for a 20 mm with 1.5 pitch and 18 mm long. Fully threaded. I can't seem to find it locally or on the net. Preferr Allen style. Anyone in Aus have connections with bolts?

Are you looking for a 20mm diameter bolt that is only 18mm long?

I'm happy to make some phone calls but can you confirm the dimensions.

That's one short fat bolt.

What is it for and it may be easier to have a machinist turn you one up.

Hey Rod,

Getting metric parts in the US is kinda hard. This bolt is for my alternator relocation. It bolt right into the hydralic fan bracket. It took the original place of the hydralic pressure sensor. I will putting in a 3/8" mild steel bracket on it. I have a 20 mm bolt already, but the head is just too big and too ugly. I would think an Allen bolt would be nice looking and fit better too. Length is not important. I can always cut it. Diameter and pitch is the most important. Yes, its short fat bolt. Please see picture below. Disregard the plate. That is a wrong one. The proper plate is coming this week.

David, as I'm sure you already found, according to the standard metric thread charts, a bolt that size should have a 2.5mm thread pitch, and the fine thread option of 1.5mm is very difficult to find.

I did find that M20x1.5 is a common drain plug size - so perhaps one of those short stubby drain plugs would work for you? Most AutoZones, PepBoys, etc. have a good collection of these things hanging on their racks.

Yes the coarse pitch (2.5mm) is very common. I visited another bolt specialized shop and they are willing to order one for me. So Rod, don't worry about it. Drain plug might work but I am looking for Allen style for small head. Matter of fact I just got a call from my buddies at Industry Hoses & Fasteners. It will be here by tomorrow noon.