ABS Light - UZZ30

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Kezza

My ABS light has started to come up on the dash...

There seems to be no problem with how the brakes work.

Im a little stuck on where i should start to find the fix?

Only problem i see is there is alittle old fluild between brake booster and the reservoir dripping down... Doesnt look overly new though.

I'll be doing Te1 and E1 sometime today.

Please any pointers is really appreciated.

I dont how to reset it... but i have reset air bag light. Did u take out the instrutment panel?

Attachments

• Jono,s truck 020.jpg
    Jono,s truck 020.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for the reply...

I've taken the EFI fuse out to try and reset it. It seemed to work but came on shortly after...

Take out the instrutment panel ...??

The weird thing is the brakes seems to be fine. Even on the wet road.

abs.JPG

if you need more info, just ask.

Thank you very much for the screen shot!! I've just printed it off and going to have a good read though it. Thank You.

It looks like things have changed for me... I have 100% no ABS. It was kinda fun testing this...

So the question has now changed... What normaly creates this problem with Soarer's?? Only a little bit of quite old fluid is around the booster.... Brake disks have been planed 5 years ago. There is a tiny wobble when braking over 80 but i asumed it was warpped not abs problem...

What sensors does OBD have with ABS?

I felt it was best to bring to post back up rather than starting a new one

I felt it was best to bring this post back up rather than starting a new one...

I have been really enjoying my car without abs and have not done anything about this problem.... Warrant is forcing me into fixing this.

I have just got some codes out of the car... couldnt do it with TC - TE1 bugger it. Had to pay... "ouch" says the poor 22 year old.

I have errors 33 and 35. FR and RR speed sensor.

I find it very hard to understand both sensors just crap out at the same time... Been a toyota and all.. haha.

Have you guys even seen this one before? I can tell there is going to be a costly way and cheap way to find what is wrong.

Has anyone been here before?? From my understanding the car has not been crashed etc...( My ownership is 10months). They want to test each sensor at the wheel tomo but i struggle with that...

Please please help me guys.... I'll take anybodys 5cents on this because no one local knows anything about these cars. (As the mag shop was telling me i need 35p offset today!!!! ...couldnt tell him otherwise!