A650E gearbox control

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

aniesigh

Hi all, quick question... just stripping out a VVTI LS400 which i want to use the engine and auto gearbox from... the vehicle has obviously the engine control ECU but also an ABS/TRC/VSC control ECU,
Is the gearbox controlled by the engine ecu or does the ABS/TRC/VSC Ecu have authority over it aswell? (i'm assuming VSC is vehicle speed control?
Many thanks

Ideal thanks, so I can completely remove the vsc ecu with no side effects to the drive of it?

Ah ideal, i did only guess at speed control, just had a bit of a panic as i'd cut all the plugs off that loom then looked at wiring diagrams and seen it was connected to the main ecu,
Cheers!

Interested in install

Hi aniesigh
Im currently stripping out exactly same parts from a 99 ls400. Dont forget to take ignition security coil, transponder key and maybe theres a security ecu also.
Would be interested to know how you get on, feel free to PM me.
:)

Got all that, at the minute i've pulled the whole loom out of the car and is now sat in the bonnet bay and engine still starts on key (ripped ignition barrel out too).
Basically i pulled all the dash out, unplugging things one by one making sure it still started after every item i unplugged. now ive just got to thin all the wires out that aren't connected!