A340E - to hilux gear drive t-case adpator

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Bubs you do know if you used a surf auto with the mods to bolt up to the 1uz and then a marlin adaptor to bolt up a gear drive t case if it would be shorter then the way you are going? I think it would be.

i would say it would be shorter

the way i was going to do it would be real short - use the female 23 spline shaft, use a 23 spline input gear and then all you would have is a single plate about 25mm thick - instead of the total 230mm I have in total in this setup between auto and t-case

cause of the access to all nesscary tools - not much at all

because a 23 spline input gear was about $350 landed

then I would have to strip the auto to change the shaft which I didn't want to do

and no one would sell me just the shaft and a complete auto was more than i was willing to pay

i would guess it would be just a little shorter than the stock G52 setup

with this setup even with running duals my rear drive shaft will still be long enough that I shouldn't have much problems with vibe

At the same time the motor has to move forward from where a standard motor sits, well in my model the least you can get away with is 35mm and that with some fire wall loven.

As always, info comes too late. I purchased an input shaft and surf sump from Transwreck in Springwoodish area. They are automatic gearbox dismantlers (spelling?) and they have parts for EVERY type of auto.

Again, bit late but also usefull for others.

Cheers.

PS. I paid $300 for an input shaft, surf sump and v6 chain t'case for my conv.