A thread for Questions that do not deserve their own thread.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Will 3/8 id hose be adequate for oil filter relocation ,and will standard injectors be ok for second gen motor with new intake and exhaust or would 315 supra injectors be better as I have those here already.
Cheers Neil

I feel 3/8 is too small for the oil filter relocation. I generally use 5/8 (16mm) on most of mine( thats when my oil filter block doesn't fit ) . If you look into the stock filter housing and take note of the hole sizes and make sure your relocation hoses are bigger than the stock fitting holes. This way the relocation hoses will not be a restriction. When I looked at this I thought 1/2 (13mm) might be just ok but chose to go one size bigger to be on the safe side.

Stock injectors, both the 215cc (light purple) and the 255cc ( dark blue) are fine an an NA vehicle. If running stock ECU stick with the matching injectors for the ECU. I have tuned a set of 215cc injectors to make as much as a set of 255cc ones. The 255cc vehicle had more torque but I feel that was more to do with the exhaust differences between the two vehicles. If running after market ( somehow I think you might be) the 315cc ones won't hurt it as you will be able to tune it to suit. It is possible to loose some of the throttle response from too big injectors due to poorer atomisation.

For both situations you basicly want the smallest part that will do the job with just a little bit of safety margin.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply .I will be running link g3 on this .I bought 12 315cc injectors when I thought I was going to turbo it ,but that's not going to happen now .

Anyone want to buy some 315cc injectors.