Cars For Sale 92 SC400. Clean and slightly modded. Florida

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klepto3

Title: Clear
Mileage:143***

Very reliable car that runs very strong. I have only owned it since April 08 and it's been great but i have other plans in mind. So far I've had all the necessary maintenance done to it.

1. Oil change every 5k (Full synthetic Q-horsepower)
2. Drained the tranny and refilled with Toyota ATF.
3. Replaced the oil pan gasket.
4. Replaced the ATF filter and pan gasket.
5. Replaced rear main seal. No leaks
6. Valve cover gasket and timing belt also replaced.

MODS (The car was bone stock when i bought it)
1. Drilled and slotted rotors all around and new brakes to go with it (OK, they are eBay specials but they work fine)
2. Deleted the center resonator. Car is maybe 10% louder at most.
3. Blocked off the egr but left the pipe on. Removed all the vacuum lines.
4. Removed the hyraulic fan pump and installed a LS400 fan bracket and a pair of Flex-a-lite electric fans that are wired to run every time the car is on.
5. K&N cone filter.
6. Tint 5% on the back and 15% on the front windows.

Overall the body is in great shape as u can tell from the pics. It's 17yr old car so the paint is good but not immaculate. The interior is great. Seats adjust perfect and are in excellent shape. There are no rips on any of them. Yes!, that includes the driver's seat:p. There's 2 really tiny door dings that you wouldn't be able to tell from the pics if i didn't tell u. The tires have a lot of tread left on'em. The A/C has a mind of it's own and sometimes stops blowing cold air. Other than that it's a great car. Pulls really hard.

looking to get $5500. Negotiable so throw me some offers

sc4002011.jpg
sc4002013.jpg
sc4002017.jpg
sc4002012.jpg
sc4002014.jpg
sc4002015.jpg
sc4002021.jpg
sc4002028.jpg
sc4002007.jpg
sc4002038-1.jpg

Im not making any promises but if I can get my hands on an extra 1500 bucks this week, would you take $4500? Let me know asap because I'm doing everything in my power to get the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.