90' 1UZFE, how much power?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
800 h.p seems the reliable limit of these blocks.. Sure they can take well over that for short periods as in drag racing in top end power at the strip... In most cases this would be forced induction. Especially with turbo engine this is adjustable.. Bringing boost on early is hard on block and rotating assembly...Atleast the rotating assembly can be built to be bullet proof with better rods and pistons..Strength wise...Power wise the heads need some attention, especially the exhaust side..

It means the piston and the valves never cross paths so if the timing belt breaks they will never hit eachother

there are some motors where the valve will travel lower then the top most part of the pistons travel, this is normally ok becouse the valve isnt trying to share the same space as the piston at the same time. but if the timing belt brakes then its likely that the piston will end up at its top most position wile the valve is at its lowest position this means bad news.
OK. Thanks.
I did'nt know there was a name for that.

That motor is unlikely to be a Celsior motor. If you give us a photo of the exhaust manifolds, sump and dipstick tube we should be able to identify it. From the top it looks more like a mid sump crown motor - Dipstick will go through the head. Which country was it imported from? Cheers

I will take some foto, but i think you're right, because before i started posting here, i saw a hilux with a crown engine in it, the manifolds was excactly alike.
And it has a mid sump.
Comes from Japan, or malaysia.

800 h.p seems the reliable limit of these blocks.. Sure they can take well over that for short periods as in drag racing in top end power at the strip... In most cases this would be forced induction. Especially with turbo engine this is adjustable.. Bringing boost on early is hard on block and rotating assembly...Atleast the rotating assembly can be built to be bullet proof with better rods and pistons..Strength wise...Power wise the heads need some attention, especially the exhaust side..

800hp's on stock internals? Thats someting.
I "only" need around 500-650hp's so in the beginning i will use the stock engine, with turbo's and up to around 550hp's, and see how it goes, maybe a bit more, as we're only on peak perfomance for a few seconds at a time.

I have a Funnygas kit, which i was planning on using, to get the turboboost up a bit earlier, but with the Cayenne turbo's, i dont think it's nessascery, because i wont run gas on it under 2000rpm, and by then the boost wont be far away.

About the heads, i have a friend who has just ordered a 5 axis cnc machine, with measuring probe/software, so he can do CNC porting, it will be here in a few months, so i'll be waiting patiently for that.
We also have acces to a flowbench, and i have 1uzfe that was in a fire, the outside is totally melted, but not the inside, so maybe we can use the heads for testing?

Attachments

• IMG_0694 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0694 (Large).jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 3