6,000 members by Dec 6, 2006

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
From the rate of our new member registration we should hit out landmark 6,000 members by December 6, 2006. It has been a long struggle since 4 and half years ago. I am extremely happy that we have created a friendly and helpful community.

I think the most impressive part is that so many of the members are knowledgable and willing to help. This is a great community, and one that I am very proud to be a member of.

That's great! The best thing is that its both the knowledge base, and the community growing. We don't have 6,000 members, yet every week somebody sits down & works up something new.
Can't wait till it hits 12,000!

Look at the list..... JBrady is a trooper..... Second member. I also miss some of our early members too such as:

Lvangundy
retrodrive
thefastj
Miles B
Legendary
Emerald
Pagong
gianttomato
GrahamB

All of those members were pretty active, but we haven't seen them in years.

Alot of those guys have gone over to the club lexus forum....I see the same names when I occasionally log onto that forum..What a shame....This forum still rocks...Good job Dave and Forum members......

Wait? 6000 X $100 = Fat bank account....Drinks are on David everyone...:beerchug:

Lextreme penny stocks anyone? Could be a good investment.....

.....Wait? 6000 X $100 = Fat bank account....Drinks are on David everyone...:beerchug:

Lextreme penny stocks anyone? Could be a good investment.....
How about each of us only needs to contribute to David for only $5 or maybe $1. $5 x 6,000 = $30,000. I then volunteer to do whatever David wants in exchange for a turbo system....Ouuoh!

Look at the list..... JBrady is a trooper..... Second member. I also miss some of our early members too such as:

Lvangundy
retrodrive
thefastj
Miles B
Legendary
Emerald
Pagong
gianttomato
GrahamB

All of those members were pretty active, but we haven't seen them in years.

But for each one of those guys lost, we have found many new ones who are quite knowledagble in their own. Of course as I say this, I remember some great posts from Lee, retro, Emerald. Wow, this forum has really come a long way since then. Jasoneo5 is another one who we have lost over time.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030829092500/www.lextreme.com/forum/ <-- check it out, Lextreme of years past.

David,

I'll sure do. You don't know how great I feel when I could drive my SC in the weekend. I drive my Tacoma to work everyday and I get so bored with it. It's a different world between the SC and the Tacoma. The SC is more efficient in gas mileage, more powerful, and better in handling. I can just imagine my SC is turbocharged. I always revved it near the redline because I miss it so much.

Steve, you sound very desperate for horsepower...Welcome to my world.....:smoker:

David, please help this man out....The boy simply must have more power....

When you gentlemen get your SC's up and running make sure to give me a buzz...We must all race for kicks....:Eyecrazy: David, if you pull up in your monster sc470tt then I will definetely be in awww while I slowely disappear in your rear view mirror once the race begins...Bring your LS400T to keep things fair....:headbang:

Steve, you sound very desperate for horsepower...Welcome to my world.....:smoker:

David, please help this man out....The boy simply must have more power....
Yes.....I'm way too desperate for power. I've 80% finished swapping the fan. I'm also deleting the stock pump and making a plate to block it. I'll post the pics when the job is done. Anyway, after putting the electric fans with the radiator in, I put the turbo in to measure the space, and I have so much room...I'm so happy. I could go for a much bigger turbo than the current T04, perhaps a T70 like Davey, or even a GT42. However, I'll try the T04 and see what I'll get. I've been quiet for so long. It's time for me to start some talk. :icon16: