Parts 5.7 Shortblock (3UR-FE) and Longblock (3UR-FE) Avialable.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
There were one batch of 5.7L Tundras had problem with cams. They were know to break. However, Toyota jump this problem right away. Last I heard it was only few dozens were reported with this problem.

OK, so this is one of those engines. I wonder if the worn down cams affected the engine overall (metal bits in the oil). I am very tempted to buy this engine, but I have to wonder if in the long run it might be more expensive than waiting for an engine out of a wrecked truck.

I am thinking this motor would look nice in my Supra :)
The tranny adapter should work, but I would have to see if the flywheel is the same (I bet it has the same flywheel). Then there's the oil pan sump location; I would probably need to make a custom sump.

Biggest issue would be the cost of the cams, and potentially what damage there might be from the worn down cams. In theory, that oil should drain to the pan and get filtered.

BTW, I have a Tundra with this engine and I love it. HUGE amounts of torque.

TRD Supercharger will make it a true 500 bhp and 550 tq. I can take some pictures today. As for some, the new Tundra has REAR sump. So it should fit Supra and SC4 without any major fab.

got a picture of the cam journals, valves, valve guides, combustion_chamber, pistons, cylinder_walls?

I would be tempted, but I don't know what damage is caused by the cams breaking in these motors, but it seems that it may be something similar to that of the 1uz vvti and 3uz heads....catastrophic damage, that is nearly it not completely non-repairable.

Were you able to take some time to tear it apart and take some pics? I'm still up in the air about what I want to swap into my Supra...this would make it very interesting!