3UZ in 86.5 MKIII (Need some Direction)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hello again,

Things are moving along somewhat, I've got a partner in crime to help me... paying my cousin to do some fab work and various other things. I've also purchased the intake assembly and various other doodads. Anyways, I'm currently trying to determine what I need for the fuel system. I'm not sure if my ecu requires a fuel ecu, or just a relay system like the LS430. I believe that my ecu is from a Celsior, but I have no way to be sure that I know of. The ecu is marked 89661-50710, or 275000-7481. Also, is there a place on the motor that has the VIN that I'm not seeing? I need it so I can figure out which electronic pedal I need to use. I've seen some listings on ebay for the denso part say 01-06, or 06-14. As usual, any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
I seriously advice to have someone skilled do it
Your questions are entry level to say least
You can try to learn things here

I seriously advice to have someone skilled do it
Your questions are entry level to say least
You can try to learn things here
Sigh...
I've been trying to learn as much as I can from that channel actually... and Kelvin's videos have been tremendously helpful so far. There's just a few gaps in the info. I know that my questions are entry level, I'm just trying to find a jumping off point. I'm going to have someone helping with swap experience, but they don't have the time to research a parts list for me. Additionally, most people around here don't use OEM parts, they just go full standalone and use universal ones. Problem is, that costs about twice as much as my budget will allow. I will be purchasing a swap harness, so most of the wiring will be taken care of that way. The fuel system is one of the last pieces of the puzzle.

I searched the ecu serial, and found several ebay listings saying it was pulled from an 03 Celsior. Assuming this is correct, I should be able to use pedal 78010-50020 from an LS430 no? I do, however, think that the SC430 pedal would be a bit easier to install in a way that has the proper angle. If i got one pre-2005, it should do the trick right?

Thanks again.

Last edited: