2UZFE Normal Clicking?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Gollumandsmeagol

Hi, some might remember my screen name, but I try my best to linger here to learn stuff when I have the time. I'm a bit of a Z fanatic if you remember and have done research on a S130 (280ZX) swap.

But here's the thing, my dad bought a new 06' tundra with a 2UZFE and of course being me, I had to run out to measure the dang thing (and drool on it of course). DANG that's one empty engine bay. Bah, side tracked again. Anyways, when it was running it had an audible clicking that could be heard easily from the engine bay, and faintly from the cabin. There's an elerical connector that sits above the intake manifold and it was vibrating in sync with the clicking.

Is this a 9th injector or something? Is this normal? The break in period is comming to a hault at and we're around 1100 miles (bought the car with less than 10 miles and it's clicked since the moment he rolled out of the dealership from what my dad told me).

So, any advice would be awsome.

Oh, and the tranny is awsome. Probly of the best auto transmission I've ever driven. It never seems like it's seaching for a gear. It shifts smooth and quickly. I drive that truck and think "why can't other people do this, this could actually make auto's decent drives".

The engine bay is VERY empty making me want to do a swap even more. The LS400 engine bays I've seen didn't look anything like that. (older early 90's 1UZ engine bay)

The only thing that worries me is still headers. It would have to be custom all the way, but the pan clearence doesn't worry me like it used to. Definately a small motor.