Parts 2UZ Shortblock NEW

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Roadtriper

For Sale, a Brand New Toyota 2UZ 4.7 V8 Shortblock in the wrapper.
$1200 plus shipping. Includes Block, Crank, Pistons, Rods and obviously Bearings. all new, NOT Reman. Block is stamped 2UZ and TOYOTA R DOT

Attachments

• toyota v8.JPG
    toyota v8.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 27
Hell why not. I still have a pair of VVTi heads that would drop straight on, along with reground 2UZ cams. Make a good grunty n/a...wonder if i can stuff it in the RAV4? ;)

OK, Looks like freight to OZ is as much or more than I'm asking for the shortblock! unless someone has a trick up their sleeve,looks like this is staying stateside. weight is 290lbs and the Crate is 21"X21"X32" RT

Engines Direct (US based shipping company) got me a full UZ from the US for around $650...i figured this would only be $400ish which would make it kinda doable?

If you are indeed interested I'll keep checking. PM an address to me and whether it would be going to a Business or residential addy. there were a couple of freight websites that wouldn't do a quote without specific info RT

You are correct, it seems it wasn't activated! Should be good now please try again. do you remember how the engine came that you ordered from the States? and did you have to pick it up? or was it delivered to your address? Thanks RT