2uz > power than 1uz?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
2uz cam profiles have a lot to do withi it. I am taking a set of cams to Crane cams in Daytona to see what profiles they can come up with.

cjsupra90 said:
ok guys, kinda off subject, but it was stated that the 2uz came with a manual trany, if so then that should solve flywheel fitment problems. I have not seen anyone say anything about a factory flywheel being availible to make manual swaps easier. If anyone knows anything more about them, please PM with any info that you have.
The Toyota clutches, almost all, are a push type, where as the clutches for the 1jz/2jz are a pull type. We can convert a 2jz pull type clutch to work with a 1/2/3uz-fe pretty simply.

Eric

well the cam profiles must be much different, the 2uz's i have driven i didn't rev over 4k , mostly cause they weren't my car, i wouldn't want somwone hot roddin gmy car without knowing. Any way, it seems to me that the 1uz wakes up at about 4k and falls dead at 6K, yet your truck must not fall that bad on its face if it runs a 15.9 and an sc400 runs a 15.3.