2UZ headers in MKIII supra?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I dont think that it has been tried by anyone, but looking at the design and know how tight it is in a A70 chassis with the UZ engine, I highly, highly doubt that it will even come close to fitting.

So, the only thing remaining is just to try.
The idea - is to find customer for those headers if it does not fit :squint:
However - I read some MKII supra swap, this guy used 2UZ custom headers in his UZA60 celicasupra!!! Which is way much tighter than A70

it cant get too much tighter than a mkiii. there are several points that i think i have rubbing the chassis, causing a vibration at certain rpms. However, at that price, it might be worth trying those headers. is the exhaust port configuration the same?

Yes, all the UZ engines have the same exhaust port config (port spacing and bolt locations).

I looked into it a while ago and although I dont recall which side, but one of them would probably work and the other, deffinitly not. I was thinking of using then and modding them, but for the effort that it would take, it would be better to just starting from scrach as they are not well designed to begin with and they are too large of pipe size on top of that.

It would be nice if they fit but I don't think they will. I had to knock the heat shield mounts off my stock SC400 manifolds to get them to fit. If I have the cash and the time this winter i will pick up a set and try them out. Worse case i have my local guy cut them up and reweld them so they do fit.