2jz-ge with 6 TB's...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

This is the first 2jz-ge motor that is equiped with independant throttle bodies that I have seen... Not practical since this motors love the boost, but never the less you don't see this very often..

Attachments

• Abel 006.jpg
    Abel 006.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
  • Abel 005.jpg
    Abel 005.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
who says everything has to be about boost, even with the jz series. i was planning on doing somthing very similar in my supra, but went with the 1uz instead.

Attachments

• forsale4.JPG
    forsale4.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 2
Maybe above car could not be registered in Turbo charged form, buts was a nice step up from the 4 banger previously in there....

eh?

is that the only reason youd keep it NA isnt it? :booty: uhuh...

anyway... thats daves mx23 mkii corona, and that pic is maybe 3 years old! (where ya been jibby!) it didnt have a 4cyl, had a 6cyl m series. made 148rwkw flat off the bat with stock long block, stock cams etc etc etc just the itbs and m800

main.jpg

for a tad more info, check out my 100year old website (cant believe the webhost still has it!)

http://users.tpg.com.au/users/loats/

the port job on the head which is about to go on is under xJX-xx engines menu
(tell me that head is just "a nice setup to replace the 4 banger")
the car in brief is under mx23 corona menu item

Coronawheelliftsml.jpg

anyway... thats daves mx23 mkii corona, and that pic is maybe 3 years old! (where ya been jibby!) it didnt have a 4cyl, had a 6cyl m series.http://

I just ran by this picture on the web, like I said I never seen that setup before on a 2jz..... Any chance you have any dyno numbers on that?

Attachments

• 1uzfe 180 graden uitlaat.JPG
    1uzfe 180 graden uitlaat.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 117
very common on m3 L6 engines though.

I have never drivven anything so responsive to the go pedal as a well mapped set of ITB's on a 4age (16v and 20v)
there's a few 7m-ge engines on MC ITB's driving around here, the sound is amazing, with a higher revving 2jz it would be very nice I think.

ps why is everyone using 20v throttle bodies? they are quite small hayabusa items are 46mm throttle valve and cheap as chips, + a manifold is very easy to make.

we got 240hp 300nm ford pinto's (2.0l 8v sohc) on the busa ITb's at the kitcarclub over here. they bought the iTB's rails injectors and cables for $80

Grtz Thomas