2 misc Question on w58 SC400 conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

RedPhoenix

1. Driveshaft? Does anyone know what drive shaft I will be able to use with a MK4 Supra W58 and my SC400 rear end?

2. Looking for a decent cheap clutch that will hold up for about 350+ ft lbs of torque. I had my eye on Competition Clutch's Stage 2 and Stage 4 for its price ($325 for the kit).

Thats all for now, thanks :)

Matt

Matt, If you use Phil's adapter with a W from a SC300 manual (maybe the MKIV Supra NA too) and the SC300 manual trans cross member and mount, the SC300 DS shult work... Do you know anyone local to us that has a manual 300? If so, then all we need to do is jack up that car and your car and take some dimensions and we would know for sure....

Clutch wise, depends on what flywheel..... and you might be cheaper by having tampa clutch make one for you.....

I was planning on Supra Runners flywheel. I may be able to get dimensions, but I would have to poke around to find out.

The MK4 and SC tranny are both the same.

Dont know how much Tampa Clutch would bother for, but a Toyota Pickup Truck 6 puck spring clutch kit is $325.

Yeah, I had a pretty good feeling that the MKIV N/A and the SC300 manual's where identical.

Ask Jake how much his clutch was from tampa clutch... You can buy a cheap clutch from advance and have them mod it. As long as its a kevlar disc, $325 is not a bad price, but I dont know much about Compitition Clutch and their quality....

Isn't whats his face's car over at advance where Jake's at a manual or is his an auto? I'll check around by me to see if I cant find on that I can get under...

Yeah, I had a pretty good feeling that the MKIV N/A and the SC300 manual's where identical.

Ask Jake how much his clutch was from tampa clutch... You can buy a cheap clutch from advance and have them mod it. As long as its a kevlar disc, $325 is not a bad price, but I dont know much about Compitition Clutch and their quality....

Isn't whats his face's car over at advance where Jake's at a manual or is his an auto? I'll check around by me to see if I cant find on that I can get under...

You are right, his car is manual. duh :bigok: Also a person in my complex has a 5sp SC300... and I have 2 other people I can ask.

Competition Clutch seems to have a very popular desire among the SC crowd. Nothing bad from what I have seen.

Should be getting the transmission in the next couple of weeks... so then its just slow buying from there on out!