1uzfe wiring diagrm help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

madmonkey

i have an ecu with 40p40p40p plugs and need to confirm what each wire controlls
have looked through all post on the diagrams and have not been ble to sort this out looking for an easy way diagram that has the pin number and location and what it us connected to would make things much better so ni can look at the ecu side on and go single plug on right number one is black orange and controlls ?????
any help would be great

re

yer have seen that i am sure that s the correct pin out fr my ecu but i would also like to have a diagram showing wire these pins go to i.e plugs etc and this wont show such a thing

re

i must seem a bit bim but i dont want to fry my computer and these diagrams are not 100% correct with mine example
the single 40p plug starting from top right no.1
black orange
purple white
green yellow
green white
green white
black yellow
red black
BLANK
green orange
green black

i have check and cann't see these colours
also most of the diagrams have number 2 blank and the only one i have blank in the top line is number 8

as for the vehical it came out of i am unsure and can't really make out any numbers has scratch's no sticker
one number is 30501 this is the last set f numbers below toyota on the sticker

89661-30501 is the part number for Majesta 1992/3 with a front sump. You will not find a vehicle specific wiring diagram for it . I have the year before yours and the wire colours do not match the ones you have. If you stick to the links for the wiring diagrams and pinouts above you should be all right. It will take you a while to work it all out so take your time and make sure you get it right and it will start when you turn the key.

re

cheers will have a closer look
just seems the worng thing to do thats all as the wiring diagrams are different and i will have missing/extra wires and this could affect the ecu maybe im best to use an after market ecu unless i can find an ecu diagram for this ecu specific

We have wired several different 40/40/40 ECUs and have found a couple of different wiring diagrams - we don't usually use colours on diagrams as toyota often change colours between years - work on where wires go to work if the diagram will work - cheers

re

these are the pins in the plugs that are not used i have gone through heaps of wiring diagrams and have yet to find one that has this pin config
anyone have the same computer and able to give me a wiring diagram for this computer

8,13,14,15,16,35 A
2,8,12,26,31,32,37,38,40 B
1,2,5,6,11,16,17,18,1921,22,23,24,25,30,31,32,33,35,38 C
numbers are pins not used

Attachments

• A340F%20fr%20Maroneys%20005%20(Medium).jpg
    A340F%20fr%20Maroneys%20005%20(Medium).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 4