Parts 1UZFE swap from a LS400. Great V8 swap complete. 1500.00

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1jza21

I think I am going to sell this swap I have. It came out of a 1990 LS400. I have the entire car so I have plucked all the details out for a complete swap. I have the engine and transmission with complete engine harness. The plugs from the body on all the plugs leaving the harness. All the components like Ignitor, airflow sensor, coils, wires, distributers, airfilter housing that the airsensor mounts too. The front cats for the exhaust and the down pipes back to the rear or center cat. Also the stub section after the rear cat to start the remaining exhaust from there. The tranny and all the lines, plugs sensors etc. The driveline with donuts back to the rear diff. all the O2 sensors. Shifter rod from the tranny to the shifter. Throtle cable and pedal. upper and lower radiator hoses. AC and PS components. One of the AC lines the other was bad or cut from the idiot I got the car from sorry. Basically I have done all the hard stuff getting all the detail stuff that will kill the cheap deals out there this is pretty much everything you will need to do a swap in just about everything out there for the most part. Its a front sump engine so It will live in most places including a first gen Celica with a Rack conversion and some work on the brakes. I have pictures of the very engine in my Celica posted below.
I am thinking 1500.00 or best offer is a fair price considering everything is here. Will there be other things probably depending on what its going in but I cant get everything in here. I have a rear sump pan etc for you if you need that for a Supra Gen 3. Shipping would suck so Pickup is needed.
Cary

Attachments

• 4x4 frampton show 06.JPG
    4x4 frampton show 06.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 6