1UZFE swap for a Willys M38 1952

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Hassan_21

I'm pretty new to car build engine swaps and whatnot, I just needed some help regarding this swap I know it's a very random build but I mean why not? All I wanted to ask is that is this swap possible. I mean everything is possible but I'm not looking into a very heavy demanding build just a casual swap to get the car up and running. Also, I'm based in Pakistan and there's not much information on such builds so some feedback would be appreciated.

Usually the biggest hurdle is getting the engine to fit in the engine bay.

The engine is basically 700mm x 700mm x700mm.

I would think the vehicle may not have enough room for the heads (the widest part) but start measuring and let us know what you get.

I would think the vehicle may not have enough room for the heads (the widest part) but start measuring and let us know what you get.
I'm working on a willys with an ls2 atm which fits with room to spare but its not a normal willys.

change of plans I'm getting a 65' CJ7. Was quite hard to find one but it'll be here in about a month.