1UZFE ring/bearing rebuild

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cgmarsh

Hi. I am nube here. I live in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and I am looking for someone to look at and fix my V8. I have the "nunga-nunga-nunga" that happens when oil doesn't get to where it is supposed to get to quick enough. When the car is idling, the noise is hardly noticeable, but when the revs get up a little, it's quite noticeable. The car has done 400K, I have all the parts and would look at the service being done at the same time. I am hopefully looking for recommendations to someone that understands the motor. The car looks nothing, is a bit of a slug, but I just reeeeely enjoy driving it and would like to do so again, sooner than later. In eager anticipation thanks to you, the Brains Trust.

Hi Zuffen. I had thought about that, but I am worried about the old adage, "buying someone else's problems". Food for thought though, thanks.

Sorry brains trust. I did not put my question as eloquently as I might have. What I am looking for is a recommendation from one (or more) of the brains trust, for a link to someone that has the expertise and where-with-all to rebuild my engine for me. I understand that this track may be more expensive than purchasing an "unknown quality donor" engine at a lesser price, but this is the way that I wish to approach this initially at least. I know that my engine is really very strong, current predicament excepted. Please, contact details for known good engine "fix-it" person/people. Thanks, Colin

We are finding we are tiding up more and more engines these days as they climb in price over here. I have three getting rings and bearings , and 4 blocks being sold for race engines which will receive the big rebuild with mods.