1uzfe in an rx7

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dpf22

I have had my swap done for about a month or 5 weeks. Been running good. I'm not exactly good at doing documentation, but I can answer questions, and I have pictures I am posting.
The engine is a 1995 sc400 motor. I ported the crap out of the heads on the intake and the lower manifold.
The transmission is stock rx7 turbo using an mr2 turbo flywheel machined by a shop to be exact with the mounting holes.
The exhaust is a custom 2.5" into 3" Y-pipe single exit.
I am running megasquirt III fully sequential using lexus es300 coils instead of the ugly dual distributor setup.

Attachments

• dec102010 006.jpg
    dec102010 006.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 76
  • adaptor plate.jpg
    adaptor plate.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 58
thanks, I'll hopefully have a chance to dyno this beast come spring time. Maybe feb or march depending on weather. Its super wet right now so most dyno shops don't want to run them for fear of freezing water damaging the equipment. I don't really blame them. Gives me some time to do some hard tuning while driving. Been interesting to say the least.

so far its been pretty decent
the ratio's are a bit short, but nothing thats not livable. I am considering changing the rear diff ratio to something a bit longer. Maybe a 3.9:1 if I can find one in a TII rear size.

This thing is a delightful handful in the snow lol