1uzfe in a Lotus Esprit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Whenever I get rid of the 6sp Lotus box I have at the moment I will buy a box that can handle 1000nm+.The Cima Gearfox witch is in the Zonda is stressed with 750nm and tested to 1100nm.

I dont gona try to put this V8 engine on the stock/6sp box I have, and hope that its not gona brake.

I have used the stock gearbox with care to be able to stress it with the 500nm engine I have now.And I`m pretty tired of that....I will like to have more fun with this car and then I need a box that can take some more abuse.....

Contact Wanni albertini,

he had 2 boxes a T 756 H - 6 speed H patern and the same but sequential on spare a few moths back for prices that would put a well build G50 in the naughty corner. (ie less money twice as strong) they where in the 10K euro region and 11K for the sequential.

[email protected]

Grtz Thomas

Contact Wanni albertini,

he had 2 boxes a T 756 H - 6 speed H patern and the same but sequential on spare a few moths back for prices that would put a well build G50 in the naughty corner. (ie less money twice as strong) they where in the 10K euro region and 11K for the sequential.

[email protected]

Grtz Thomas
I have been in contact with him last year.But need to get rid of some stuff first.A well build G50/52 is possible to get with stronger crownwheel than the T756...But the T756 is probably one of the best gearboxes to our use.The T756 must be a pretty good box when you see what many of the stupid gays that can affort a Zonda or Koningsegg is doing with theyr cars.

CMS (California Motor Sports) in the US can build you a bullet proof G50/52, and with the current exchange rate of the Euro/Dollar, it'll be a bargain too.

The Ultimate Aero, current holder for the fastest production car in the world uses one of CMS' G50/52's.

I do agree that a porsche can probably build to be stronger than the Cima one, but you cannot possibly get a g50 in the technical area where a Cima is.

we're talking a Fully synchronised helical geared, REAL SEQUENTIAL (not some wannabe flipper thingy) counting 6 gears build to handle upto 1000nm............. with a shift quality that is good enogh for makes like, Gumpert, Mosler, Pagani, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, etc etc etc......

Not about an ex production Porsche 911 reincarnation with a 20some yearold desing, which is rebuild using uprated parts.

I guarantee you the quality of these things and amount of desing that went into these is beyond anything elso in the production corner.

other options in this Marque listing should be,
Ricardo, xtrac,
the only difference is that Cima builds racinglike boxes for everyday use, which obviously a completly over the top G50 isn't

grtz Thomas