1uz transplant into E36 Bmw coupe

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
this hydraulic setup is shimmed from behind.if is the way to go in tight setups where you cant run a conventional setup with a fork.You just need to make sure you buy a good quality unit.
Kelvin i agree initail setup is the key,i'm doing mine out of the car before it goes back in

Here is the finished car.Have had it running for the last couple of days and it drives great.Power delivery very smooth and super responsive.Engine fired straight away and settled into a smooth idle,we have not done anything too trick ecu that the trans is not there.
W57 gearbox is perfect with short shifter kit and the clutch setup works perfectly.
Passed certification process so will be all legal.

It corners well,have lowered car with sachs springs and sachs rear shocks and with new uprated front suspension legs.ride is firm but comfortable

Attachments

• Exhaust 009.jpg
    Exhaust 009.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Exhaust 010.jpg
    Exhaust 010.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 15
These BMW swaps are impressive; I'd always heard the balance of the 3 coupes were very good, but they needed a bit more power, and were a tad heavy in the front.

The lighter weight of the 1UZ coupled with its greater torque should make these conversions more than competitive with the 5 coupes, both at the dragstrip and on the twisties? Maybe even competitive with an M5?

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 17
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Congratulation!![/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Very clean swap… very nice to be daily drive car[/FONT]​