1uz supra 1/8mile drag.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jake Breyck

So i took my supra to the local drag strip tonight.

The mods,

1uz-fe
no ac, no ps, no hydro fan,
2.5" to 3" Y pipe into an Apexi N1 catback exhaust.
msd plug wires.
lot of weight removal.

my first run i got a bad lauch becouse they where yelling at the dude in the other lane and i was a little distracted.

R/T .878
60' 2.142
330 6.225
1/8 9.700
MPH 72.35

2nd run i had a 200lb passenger, car next to me redlighted but i still got a good RT. i think i lauched this one a little less agressive.

R/T .384
60' 2.152
330 6.312
1/8 9.710
MPH 72.99

3rd run best all around. still with the same passenger. was racing a modded turbo volvo that passed me right at the 1/8 line. i think he beat me. but i had him out of the hole.

R/T .321
60' 2.170
330 6.220
1/8 9.583
MPH 73.42

Looks like its time for some mods. i need to be in the low 8s to be happy.

wow looking at my 60ft i think i was spinning, my faster runs have slower 60fts arg i did have shitty tires.

I was wondering about that since you said your last run was the best, yet your 60ft time was a bit high. This is with the W58 transmission right? Which differential do you have installed? Based on these times and speeds, what do you think your 1/4 mile stats would be? Congrats on getting some runs in! Do you have any videos of them?

yes W58, NA LSD 4.30 gear, No idea what that is in 1/4 mile, sorry no video, but theres a 10% chance that next wed night i could get some videos.

Nice to see some results with the 1UZ and a manual. Maybe a 100 shot? Whats your next mod?

Josh

It will be a little wile before i do anything to the car to make more power, im focused on doing the body work and paint, and soon get some better wheels and coilovers for it.

but when that stuff is done i will be looking for more power, at the moment my idea is headers that ill prolly make my self. M112 supercharger and an AEM, and any other supporting parts ill need to make that work. i think at that point ill like the car and leave it alone. I would like it to get High 11s in the 1/4 but i dont want to have to support a car any faster then that.