1UZ Soarer Single Turbo advice

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Plenty of machine shops make billet flywheels which are SFI approved..
Well I got a flex plate done here by a company called Atomic and there's
a company PAR engineering here in Sydney would mill up a flywheel ..
Yes with forced induction it doesn't hurt to have some safe extra injector and
fuel supply...
http://www.par-engineering.com/

Last edited:
all this being said.... anyone with the turbo Soarer v8 that has not ditched a feature such as aircon and does not have overheating issues / stuff melting under bonnet please raise your hand and point to your build thread!

Injector Dynamics 1100cc/min I use them on supras all the time they Idle like stock.

I try not to increase fuel pressure, for two reasons, it increases injection lag times and it takes its toll on fuel pumps.

I say 650cc in case you ever need more power. but more importantly because you want a some extra capacity for overboost, knock control, I always try to stay under 70-75% of injector capacity. with 650ccs its about 60% duty for 550 hp on a v8. with 440s ur nearing 90% duty (if not more crank vs wheel hp).. not good.

Im still thinking about the mainstuds. I didnt think I would need them. But im definatley going with headstuds.

Where can i get a undrilled flywheel that will work on a 1uz? Ive looked, maybe i havent looked hard enough.

Sure if you try and run 80psi the injector (and pump) will complain but just bumping fuel pressure up 10% is well within the acceptable range so you're a bit off the mark there and there's nothing detrimental in doing so...in fact the improved atomisation would be considered an obvious plus.

Why stay under 70% duty? They are designed for peak efficiency at around 85% duty so makes sense to size them appropriately.

I was nowhere near 90% duty...actual measured flow rate of the 440's was over 500cc/min at the 45psi base pressure i was running. They are fine and clearly the best option budget wise and made 400rwkw with room to spare. As i said, smallest injector that will do the job.

Listen or not, we give no fark. Main studs are obviously pointless on a stock bottom end and never having had HG issues up to 400rwkw i'd say the same for head studs.

Built engine is a different story.

Try starting with google for for flywheels

Sure if you try and run 80psi the injector (and pump) will complain but just bumping fuel pressure up 10% is well within the acceptable range so you're a bit off the mark there and there's nothing detrimental in doing so...in fact the improved atomisation would be considered an obvious plus.

Why stay under 70% duty? They are designed for peak efficiency at around 85% duty so makes sense to size them appropriately.

I was nowhere near 90% duty...actual measured flow rate of the 440's was over 500cc/min at the 45psi base pressure i was running. They are fine and clearly the best option budget wise and made 400rwkw with room to spare. As i said, smallest injector that will do the job.

Listen or not, we give no fark. Main studs are obviously pointless on a stock bottom end and never having had HG issues up to 400rwkw i'd say the same for head studs.

Built engine is a different story.

Try starting with google for for flywheels

I give this post a 10

2ee373a27801cfef13eb1fe2c871d1a6.jpg