1uz rebuild

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

minitruck'in

hi everyone, im sure this is my first post but i have been reading the site for ages.

what im looking for is a rebuild manual for a 1991 1uzfe,

i have an engin that im going to pull the heads and sump off and if it needs it ill rebuild it, i need something to tell me what goes where on the front of the motor as well as the torque settings for the top end.

thanks
chris

welcome to the site.

if you could put your location in your profile (.:edit:. in fact, if you could please fill out your entire profile for us to know a little about you :biglaugh: ), that would help us to help you (ie state and country) because this is a large site with a worldwide user-base and chances are there is someone out there close to you with the information you require.

alternatively, David (Lextreme) migth have one, and for a rather nominal fee i'm sure he would photocopy it and send it on.

cheers and enjoy your stay.

sorry about that, sighned up ages ago and have been lost trying to digest the information here,

im in brisbane, queensland.

im doing what i can but i have to pull the heads off and i dont want to be stuck without something to help put it back together.

thanks
chris

Try JeffHarper He is a member on this site and has a complete set of manuals on CD.

Last edited by a moderator: