1UZ putting out 480Hp at 11,000RPM with 4 barrell carb

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I like that manifold, this is starting to bring back memories of my older 283, 327, 350, 383 and 427 Chevy carbed small blocks I use to ticker with...

Should have made that intake manifold into a two carb setup....Duely's..850cfm X 2 would drown the motor with fuel ....he he...I like the design anyway...

was there a price on thous mainfolds and yes the two Duely's..850cfm that equal to what whe ran on the 273 ci we used a 1025 odd like that tall mainfold but with a sump and reave vavel we ended up placeing a drain plug could they make that if you order a mainfold is it costume any there more way around fuleing oil probelm up to a level an air bleder with my turbo all day long and had no fuleing problems all back pressuer help from that a leaning vavel helps to send no mix dry air thru the system like the dead spot on f.i porformace systems after market type exstrem and so on was

billet cams and heavy duty springs

I have just post in another thread but you can get billet cams in a variety of specs from kelford cams in nz a set of cams and springs cost about $1800 au . the one i fitted were about 2 mm more in lift and i think 248 deg duration i have the spec sheet in the work shop.
Imade a jig so that i could change the valve springs with the heads on it took about 4 hours to do that bit.
you will also have to put a small relief in the exhaust cam gears to fit over the some what larger lobes.
i had to change nearly every shim had to order about 24 new ones and moved others around to make them fit.
I think i will have to adjust the shims again soon after they have all settled in.
cant wait to see it go on the dyno.
Oz

In for Vid of the Dyno.

Attachments

• HPIM0183.JPG
    HPIM0183.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 44
  • HPIM0189.JPG
    HPIM0189.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 31
  • HPIM0190.JPG
    HPIM0190.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 18
  • HPIM0191.JPG
    HPIM0191.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 22
  • HPIM0194.JPG
    HPIM0194.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 21
  • HPIM0196.JPG
    HPIM0196.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 19
  • HPIM0197.JPG
    HPIM0197.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 28
The carb manifolds are made here in NZ. There are even plenty of distributor setups too or ignition only computors. I still prefer injection in every way though. CHeers

well i cant find any front facing intakes like the 1uz vvti has...just prefer it as looks cleaner,only one i have found is the one cowboy be bop sells but thats crazy money....so was just looking to pric up a carb set up but cant find any links or prices...anyone or any links to the plenum front facing set up...or does the vvti top it the non vvti engine...