1uz into VN

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

vn1uz

has anybody that has done this convertion or one into a VN - VS have any engine bay pics i can look at
and how did every one go about mounts the rod shop is doing them for $190 for a 1uz into VN

I think the VN & VL where built on the same platform with the VN body shell built fatter to give more interior room and compete on the same level with the larger Falcon. Done for marketing reasons...
The two should be almost identical in the areas that you will be working in with an engine swap.

I have recently bought a VL wagon........ Anybody want a cheap RB30......??

No info

i have looked at them posts and there are no real good photos of the exhuast manifold clearance which is what i was after.
i am plaining to run twin VG30DET roller turbos and a large front mount stock motor maybe decompressed. 550cc injectors WOlf3d ect
i am hoping for 350rwkw +
i know the turbos will be getting to there limit
i also have a nos kit that might go on as well

If you are that serious about the swap, then talk to Scott at Venom. He is a member of this site (ph - 3208 3224). I know he has done a VN, VP and about to do a VS if I remember correctly. I've seen the VP in his shed an looks a very neat swap. He's really helpful and a wealth of information.

Cheers.

QuickFitMotorsport have also dont one into a VR wagon i believe it was.
was neat looking....turned the intake manifold around so the stock airbox could still be used.