1UZ into HT Ute

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hi Guys,
Im upgrading my turbo, from a super t70, which has a restrictive t3 hot side. Dont have all the specs at hand but it has a 60-80 mm comp wheel. Im looking at a t76,
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/T76-T4-t...Accessories&hash=item2c743792f1#ht_1989wt_916

Can anyone give me an idea what would be better, the 0.96 ar hot side or the .68. Im aiming for 800 hp once I put cams ect in. I have a 5400 rpm stall and changing to E85.

At the moment the turbo i have is maxed out at 14 psi. Looking to run about 20 psi or so.

Appreciate any constructive comments, thanks kris.

Im getting close to getting this up and going again.... Orderd bosch 2200cc injectors. I think this is all i need to get it running.... Then off to dyno it and hit the track again..

Yeah i know. I debated about it for a while, then decided if i get the larger ones i may be able to use then on another aplication like a big block or something aong those lines if i ever get real seriouse. As most people who used 2000cc ones seemed to say they have good idle manners. Whats the saying, buy once.. Im learning buying twice or three times gets expensive..

You do realise Kris you joined almost 11 years ago and have been on a constant improvement path for all that time.

You and Justen are probably the two longest running members who have persisted with forced induction.

I look forward to your times.

Thanks Rod, hopefully the ute might progress a little faster now that i i have stepped it up a little with the trans, turbo, e85, fuel pump and injectors. Slow progress with one income, renovating and raising kids.
Justin, we may be a combination of stupid, patient and stubborn, haha...:D:D:D

Made up some brackets out of Alloy pate. Could have just bought some, but thats no fun....

Attachments

• brac1.jpg
    brac1.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 6
  • brac2.jpg
    brac2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 4