1uz-fe Rolls Royce ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Pper

Hi all , I'm new to this great site . Wonderful to find it tho ! So I have a Lexus Ls400 vvti 1998 and a 1973 Rolls Royce silver shadow and you guessed it . Engine and trans swap . This is not for speed I just want a modern power plant in my old car ! What ya reckon ! Rolls purists I'm sorry ...

Boosted will awesome. Not boosted will be disappointing I think? It's only a little 4 litre and doesn't really have the torque to lug a 2 tonne Rolls around.

That would be geat choice:D
I am doing 1939 Mercedes hotrod build at the moment,with 2000 LS400 vvti in it

Attachments

• WP_20130920_008.jpg
    WP_20130920_008.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 17
  • WP_20130920_001.jpg
    WP_20130920_001.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 13
Nice idea! Especially love to see vvti powerplant, pity though LS430s are sooo less affordable. Thing I like most is thanks to 1uz your rolls won't gather dust in some museum/garage but will live instead

hilux surfs are about 2 tons and there are quite a few with a 1uz-fe
untitled11.jpg

I think you'll find there's a good 500kg difference between a Surf and your Rolls ;) and a surf is no performer with a UZ....gearing helps a surf but you have much taller ratios.

It'll be slow plain and simple. Your proj, so hope you get the result you are after.

I think you'll find there's a good 500kg difference between a Surf and your Rolls ;) and a surf is no performer with a UZ....gearing helps a surf but you have much taller ratios.

It'll be slow plain and simple. Your proj, so hope you get the result you are after.

i'm not the one with the rolls! :)
i wasn't aware about the 500 kgs difference.

Hi all , I'm new to this great site . Wonderful to find it tho ! So I have a Lexus Ls400 vvti 1998 and a 1973 Rolls Royce silver shadow and you guessed it . Engine and trans swap . This is not for speed I just want a modern power plant in my old car ! What ya reckon ! Rolls purists I'm sorry ...

and he doesn't want it for speed!

Thanks guy for all the good wishes and advice ! The rolls is a fat girl but she will be going on a diet , I have but cars complete and both are still driving . I guessing even taking out the Rolls engine and trans and fitting the Lexus one has to save a good bit of weight alone ! Plus the rolls over engineered brake systemhas to go !