1UZ-FE Kit Car!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

svsgt1

I figured since this kit was started based on the Saker SVS (or older SV1 model) I thought you guys would enjoy this. I have the first and only road car in the US. There are only about 19 road cars in the world. (www.adamstyles.com/car.htm) I prefer not to call it a kit car as it does use a purposed built chassis that has a FIA and SCCA certified roll cage integrated into it and the fact that it is a race car first and a street car second. The Saker race cars are kicking some serious butt in the Dutch National GT championship. (Check out the "Testing and Competition" link here, www.sakercars.com) (Or go to the European distributors website at www.sakermotorsport.com) But I guess you can consider it a kit car as you can build it yourself just as long as you don't live in the US, they don't sell the parts indivually here. The car also uses its own custom suspension system and it handles extremely well. On my road car it is obviously much softer then a real race car but it has a very nice very firm ride and I love it. It takes turns so fast that I can't even begin to explain it. The engine is a 1UZ-FE engine mated to a Renault UN-1 transaxle. The engine puts out 400hp (But that has been under discussion on this forum in regards to how true the dyno sheet is.) BUt anyway the car is insanely fast and fun to drive. If you want to check out the American Importers website go to www.sakermotorsports.com (They now have a picture of my car up there as they just started offering a street car.)

Reality Check

All,
First time I have responded or added anything to this forum. Being an owner of a Saker SV1R, race only version, it is interesting to note your comments. The saker is not a replica, it is original. It is not copied of any other car. The closest is the early nineties Jaguar Le Mans cars. Mine is still the fastest and best handling Saker around, Standard 1UZ, 268hp at rear wheels, dynoed and have .bmp of the results to prove. It is frightening fast. the whole thing weighs 900kg huge wilwood brakes and koni shocks all round. The cost is up to the owner, you could spend NZ$ 40K or NZ$ 140K, depending on what you are trying to achieve. Happy to chat further if anyone is interested.
Cheers from NZ.

Hey Bede, Its good to hear from another Saker Owner. I remember your car being finished right before mine was completed. The yellow color with the black wheels looks awesome. Do you have any pictures of it posted somewhere? Have you been racing it against Bruce and/or Alan. I saw a short description and pictures of them going at it on the track. It looked like they were having lots of fun. Do you race it in a certain series or do you race as more of a hobby? What class and series are you in? I have not raced my car yet but I do plan to take it to some events soon. I have a good amount of extra weight do to all of my goodies in my car. I had a 9 speaker sound system put in my car, a second alternator and battery, AC and heat, etc. I bet it weights closer to the 975-1000 kg range but I have not weighed it to comfirm that. I did however get a nice performance upgrade for the engine. I had some custom work done to it to pump out 400hp at the crank. The engine builder dynoed it when he built it and supposedly he found a cam degree timing change that gives another 25-30hp. I have the dyno sheet and did post it on this forum but there has been some dispute as to whether or not the 375 ft/lbs of torque is accurate. I have a question for you, I think the engine builder that made my engine was the same engine builder that did Alans car (The black one with the crazy green accensts and wheels.) Do you happen to know who this engine builder is in NZ and what the contact information is for him? I have some questions for him and wanted his advice.

Have you had the car tested for performace times or top speed? I'm hoping to get that done with my car just to see how insanely fast it really is. Anyway, if you want to check out some pictures and videos of my car feel free to go to www.adamstyles.com/car.htm there are some pictures of my other car on there too but it is not nearly as exciting as the Saker. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Later,
Adam (First and currently only Saker road car owner in the US)