1uz-fe Fault Code 56

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TOYOSPARES

We have run and tested a 1uzfe V8 from a UCF10 Celsior and all was running beautifully. We then transplanted this engine into a MA61 Supra and it idles beautifully, however when you put the foot down we get a fault code of 56 and the rev limiter cuts in. We are unable to get a meaning of this code. We are using a factory ECU (part number 89661-50092 .....J- Spec.

We can run successfully on a local LS400 computer(different part number), therefore there must be some subtle difference between the ECU (ours and the local computer. Any assistance you could provide on code 56 or a pin-out diagram of our ECU would be most appreciated

Trevor I also have a code 56. Just found it tonight after firing up a converted merc 260c. conversion done by someone else , we have to sort wiring. 56 is something to do with Trac control/ abs. Possibly no signal from a pressure sensor. I will do more research tomorrow. Also try revving it in neutral instead of park. Let me know what you found - Cheers Kelvin

i wired one up afew weeks ago and had the same problem

has a rev limiter at exactly 2500 rpm and code 56

i didnt check to see if after fixing the prob got rid of code 56 but next time i see the car ill check it again

and spent hours tryin to solve it

i finally solved it and the loom needs afew mods

if u send the loom to me i can fix it for you for a price

Bumping an ages old thread, does any one know what code 56 is ?

Plug in my UCF11 ecu, no codes, start car, no codes.
Plug in my UCF10 ecu, no codes, start car, instant code 56.

The ecu with no codes is 89661-50102 ('90-'92 UCF10/11 with TRC)
The ecu with code 56 is 89661-50092 ('90'92 UCF10 with no TRC)

It doesn't appear to affect the engine in any way though.

Hi,
On the subject of error codes I have a 92 ls400 and i get an engine check light that sometimes comes on and stays while driving and occasionally goes out if I give it a bit of stick. After checking the code I get 3 blinks of the light followed by one blink approx 3 seconds later. Any ideas what code this is?

Hi,
On the subject of error codes I have a 92 ls400 and i get an engine check light that sometimes comes on and stays while driving and occasionally goes out if I give it a bit of stick. After checking the code I get 3 blinks of the light followed by one blink approx 3 seconds later. Any ideas what code this is?
that would be could 31 i think, air flow meter

recently had code 56 with UCF10 engine
the old thread is correct, except that you must ground 2 pins, not a single one

ฉันวางสายเมื่อไม่กี่สัปดาห์ก่อนและมีปัญหาเดียวกัน

มีตัวจำกัดรอบที่ 2500 rpm และรหัส 56

ฉันไม่ได้เช็คเพื่อดูว่าหลังจากแก้ไขปัญหาแล้วได้กำจัดรหัส 56 หรือไม่ แต่ครั้งต่อไปฉันเห็นรถป่วยให้ตรวจสอบอีกครั้ง

และใช้เวลาหลายชั่วโมงในการแก้ปัญหา

ในที่สุดฉันก็แก้ไขมันได้และเครื่องทอผ้าต้องการ mods ไม่กี่ตัว

ถ้าคุณส่งเครื่องทอผ้ามาให้ฉัน ฉันจะซ่อมให้คุณตามราคา
Hello from Thailand, I have this problem. how do you fix it please tell me thank you

i wired one up afew weeks ago and had the same problem

has a rev limiter at exactly 2500 rpm and code 56

i didnt check to see if after fixing the prob got rid of code 56 but next time i see the car ill check it again

and spent hours tryin to solve it

i finally solved it and the loom needs afew mods

if u send the loom to me i can fix it for you for a price
Hello from Thailand, I have this problem. how do you fix it please tell me thank you