1uz bellhousing bolt pattern CAD

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I can't believe I cannot find a TH400 case laying around at the moment or frankly and other early model bellhousing. But does this attachment help at all?

Jake

Attachments

• SBC.jpg
    SBC.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 99
Can anyone email me the cad drawings for the standard 1uz bellhousing please paul94 (at) blueyonder.co.uk

I realise this topic is prettttty dead but I've been looking for 1UZ bellhousing drawings everywhere and can't find a thing!

I've found the gearbox side of the bellhousing pattern, but what I'm after is the bolt hole locations on the back of the 1UZ block.

Someone must have a copy they can share... pleeeeease? :)

I realise this topic is prettttty dead but I've been looking for 1UZ bellhousing drawings everywhere and can't find a thing!

I've found the gearbox side of the bellhousing pattern, but what I'm after is the bolt hole locations on the back of the 1UZ block.

Someone must have a copy they can share... pleeeeease? :)

Not sure if this helps or not but Doug68 created plans for an adaptor plate which has the relative locations of the bolt holes.

http://guerillamotive.com/?page_id=183

emailed you both,

thanx

grtz Thomas
Good morning Striker

Can I please ask you to mail to me as well, [email protected]
Here is the 1uzfe CAD drawing I sent to Thomas.

1UZFE.jpg

My engine builder is building an ACCURATE GM transmission (TH400 and other similar bolt pattern transmission) adaptor plate for the UZFE. It should be available very soon. Remember this is done by a professsional. So precision is very important.
Good morning Lex

Can you please mail me the cad drawing as above as well.
Much appreciated, [email protected]

Last edited:
Here is the 1uzfe CAD drawing I sent to Thomas.

1UZFE.jpg

My engine builder is building an ACCURATE GM transmission (TH400 and other similar bolt pattern transmission) adaptor plate for the UZFE. It should be available very soon. Remember this is done by a professsional. So precision is very important.
Hi Lex

Can I please ask you to send me a copy of the drawing you sent Thomas, I need the dimensions or the cad file, much appreciated, Don

Is there any chance someone can email me the cad model for the 1uz to th400 at [email protected]
I happen to have a 1uz sitting around and a v6 trooper I have already manual swapped. The manual is a 60° gm bell housing and not the 90° bolt pattern the th400 has. I have an adapter plate for the 90° to the 60° I can use to adjust the 1uz adapter to my needs. I just can't find any information on the 1uz pattern

I did this awhile back for a 1UZ-FE to an Asin 5 spd for Acura SLX.
the first link is .DWG
the 2nd link is .STP

If its not free or at an affordable price then it doesn't belong on forums.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 1-Block_2 Model.pdf
    26.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: