1uz...3uz?????

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

4running

ok so i am gonna put one of them in my 2nd gen 4runner and i have done my share of reading... now i need some help!!! so i know the 1uz will be way easy and i have not heard of any one touching 3uz so if any one has any info on a 3uz please let me know i whant too do a 3uz so please let me know what u got!!!

Price.....

1uzfe runs from $200-$500 for a complete setup.

3uzfe runs from $1,500 to $3,500

One other thing I would like to mention would be ECU security with key transponder. This can be complex for an average person.

Well I am Ase tech so I know a little more then the avrege person now do u know if it can be done or is it not work the head ache??? And what if u used an after markit ecu???

Hey mate, Im doing a 3UZ in aus, I cant say the juice has been worth the squeeze thus far.
Its a great engine, the crank is made for revving, I can one hand the block around the shed but is it revolutionary?
I dont think so, the only reasons to stick to a 3UZ is for the VVTi system and maybe the variable length intake, but these can be found on the VVTi 1UZ, which dials in at about half the cost over here. Either way the rods and pistons will need a change for any real power to be made, and by then youve spent thousands.

If i were to do it again, pre-95 1UZ, and play it the way of Justen and his world famous GT8.

Ive chosen FI with turbos and now I question the block integrity and question whether I should sleeve the bugger or dropkick it and stick my 3UZ heads to a 2UZ block.

Either way pioneering the 3UZ has not been fun, cams are unavailiable, piston designs dont exist, and the limit of stock components hasnt really been found.

0.02c