1999 Lexus GS400 bone stock 206k miles still turning heads

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

GS400Dex

Im David Hunt out of Columbia SC. I bought my 2cd 99 GS400 since I sold my 1st in 2009. It still runs consistently 9.20s in the 1/8 th at 77mpg. In good air. Its worst was 9.28. Best 9.21. If I do my job. Pre Staging my old SexyLexi Lol . Bringing thr converter up to 2000 romance. Its deadly . I won a local gamblers bracket race at Bowman drag way. I'm going to Carolina motor sport plex this upcoming weekend for there 1st points race and Iron man classic. I know that 9.20 s in the 1/8, isn't uncommon. However in 2021 with Two hundred 6 thousand miles ? All I can do is lol... Godspeed

Also. I was considering getting a Precision Dragon Stall converter. Are the claims really true? I'm not sure if 40 rear wheel horse power is actual. That's the claim. If one has had experience with this please share with me.

I would be more than lot surprised if any Torque Converter will give you a horsepower increase worth noting.

A higher stall will put the engine further up the torque curve and hence more power before it engages drive.

This is true for any higher stall converter.

I agree if the car is lazy leaving. I've had different results over the years . In 1993 I had a 1985 Z28. I changed stall converter. It hurt it. That was many years ago. Different engines. I found a few threads about dragon converters really being helpful.

I would be more than lot surprised if any Torque Converter will give you a horsepower increase worth noting.

A higher stall will put the engine further up the torque curve and hence more power before it engages drive.

This is true for any higher stall converter.
1/2-inch torque converters are backed by a 2-year warranty. Included in our 2-year warranty is one free stall adjustment within the first two years from date of purchase. Precision Industries offers the free stall adjustment as a bonus to the customer realizing that most enthusiast usually continue to modify their vehicle as time and money allows. Due to the unique design and versatility of the 9 1/2-inch torque converter the need to purchase an additional torque converter in the future is practically eliminated. The adverage gain on the 9 1/2-inch torque converter series is 2 tenths on 60 foot and up top 3/4 of a second on overall elapsed times in the 1/4 mile. The average horsepower gain is up to 40-50 horsepower to the rear wheels due to the torque multiplication and increased stall speed. Precision Industries torque converters are purple in color when shipped and depending on the transmission operating temperature may change color and/or the tint of the purple may change. The color changes are used to help us evaluate and eliminate any potential overheating problems the customer may be experiencing. The use of external transmission coolers are left to the customers preference but are not a requirement for using our torque converters. Note that when customers are installing non-lock up torque converters with higher stall speeds a transmission cooler would be beneficial for keeping the transmission at a cooler operating temperature.

IMPORT
9 1/2 lock-up TOYOTA A341E
Single Disc
2400-6000 RPM's
9 1/2 lock-up LEXUS A341E
Single Disc
2400-6000 RPM's
9 1/2 lock-up INFINITY RE4R03A/RE5R01A
Single Disc
2400-6000 RPM's
9 1/2 lock-up NISSAN RE4R03A/RE4R01A
Single Disc