18" Minilites

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Just to give this thread some closure, about 3 weeks ago I received an email from a Mr. Henry Matty who claimed Superlite Wheels UK were still trading, and he left me his phone number (same one that Tonyd provided). I advised him by email when I would be in the UK, and we could discuss the wheels further. I called him several times while I was there, but only got his answerphone.

I then asked a mate in the UK, who is local to them, to go over & check them out. To make a long story short, he discovered the site where they were supposed to be located has been demolished and flats constructed on it, so they evidently haven't been around for awhile......

Pity, because those are some gorgeous (IMO) wheels.

Just as an aside have you had a look at the Team III wheels specifically the LTIII's. They look very much like Minilites and I'm buying at least one set for one of the Cobra's in my garage in the very near future.

Look at www.team3wheels.com. Pricing is very good and they seem very helpful, deal with emails and even answer the phone!! Lots of guys here in the UK have bought their Halibrand lookalikes ACIII's and are most impressed.

Cheers,

Tony

Cheers Tony, no, I've not seen those wheels before and the LTIII's do look the business. The company is certainly a lot closer to home too, should I need to go knocking on their door for any reason ;-)