1000+ hp Fuel Rail

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I just got these custom fuel rails from WolfKatz Engineering. These are custom made for the 1UZFE with 8-AN In and out. All I can say is these rails are beautiful and well engineered. These rails were designed to mate with domestic and German injectors. The reason we choose this style due to the wide avialability of injectors and they are very affortable too. Check it out. If you are interested in these rails and fittings, please contact Garrett (Chief Engineer) at [email protected] for pricing and further details.

Thanks for the kind words David.

Here are a few more pics that I took tonight. Let us know if you are interested. I will try and finalize pricing very soon. Keep in mind this is the prototype. The actual final kits will be polished as shown, but will have the engraving moved over slightly such that is does not end up cut off!

LexusKitSmall.jpg

LexusKitOnEngine1.jpg

LexusKitOnEngine2.jpg

Thanks for having a look, I will try and get our site updated in the next few days to show these kits and include pricing /availability.

Garrett Katzenstein
WolfKatz Engineering LLC
626 209 1123
[email protected]
www.wolfkatz.com

Do you have any concerns with moving the injector away from the standard position witht he adaptors you have under them?

We test fitted last night and everything was cleared including the TB. This is the second design and this is the pretty much the final one. The initial prototype didn't clear the TB. Garrett re-designed it and now the TB is clear. The adapter is to compensate for the increase in injector height. EGR and TB cleared.

The injector tip ends up only slightly higher than its original position. I have been doing this successfully on 600 whp+ MR2 Turbos for years now. What is really important is that the stock enterance angle for the injector is kept intact. If you are more interested, I have a bunch of pictures of different injector styles being run on a test bench. The photos show that the little extra height will not cause any problems. I did this testing in union with a local injection company.

I will have pricing finalized before the weekend.

Sincerely,
Garrett Katzenstein

I just install all the injectors and gaskets into the upgrade fuel rails. Here are some pictures. The fitments were perfect. Tight but good.