1 Uz igniters

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Paolo Celle said:
my crown engine came without the igniters !!!

will 1995 hilux igniters work for this engine ? they have the same 9 wires !

THX

They probably will but you must check the connector. How old is the engine, 1995?. I know of three ignters for these engines from 89-97. The connectors all looks very simliar but do vary the slighest amount. They maybe backwards compatible but doubt it, meaning newer igniter into an older engine. I tried fitting an earlier type igniter(89621-12010) to my later 92 soarer engine. Didn't work. I needed the later 12050 type

You will probably need 89621-12010 if it's early Crown (UZS131 model89-91) and 89621-12050 if it's from a UZS141 model (10/1991+)
A 95 Hilux should have the later type fitted to it.
Good luck.

THX

I have the us 131 engine ........

so the hilux igniters shoud work ?

this engine uses only 1 igniter for the two coils...?? i cant find another set of 9 wires inn the loom !!

Probably won't fit, but I don't really know. I have only checked the other way around. Older igniters on newer engine and this was no good.
Find an older Corolla(AE92 87-89), or Celica (St18x). These should fit.
Part number 89621-12010 is what you need.

The 1UZ needs two igniters, one for each coil.
Each igniter has a five pin connector. The loom has the just the 2 connectors, one for each igniter. The igniters are mounted to a small metal bracket on top of each other. The bracket needs to be grounded too.
One connector on the wiring loom uses 4 pins(out of the 5) where as the other connector uses all 5 pins. The extra pin is the tacho output signal.