1 UZ-FE into MKIV Supra ( Electrical )

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MARCO

Hello all viewers,
I'm going to fit a 1UZ-FE into my Supra MK4, and I have not yet seen much detail on this conversion.
I would like to get ideas on the ECU and wiring.
Which would be the most convenient to get the 1UZ-FE running off existing wiring. Are there any shortcuts here, without destrying my existing wiring. I would like to keep the body and wiring as standard as possible.
Anybody with some info, or suggestions ?

Thanks
Marco

check the supra conversion section..

there's around 3 or 4 of us doing this exact conversion (me included) but we are all using different parts and ecu's....

i don't really know how much of your factory wiring you can keep... most will be hacked up to hook up the new wiring...

i'm using a toyota soarer motor with a toyota crown ecu (for now) and mating the engine to a v160 6spd gearbox.

I want to make the V8 run, and keep everything else functional inside the car as well, without hacking the wiring apart. I dont have traction control and airbags, so it shouldn't be too much trouble. I want to be able to refit the 2 JZ motor , without any headaches if and when I feel like it. I will also use manual transmission. I will take care of all mechanical, and machining. I just want the easy way out on the wiring.