08-08-08

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
It might not mean much to most Westerners, but this is a biggest day in Asian culture. Why? 8 is considered a lucky number. So, wedding would a hot event or C-setion too. That is why 2008 Olympic the official opening date is 08-08-08.

I thought 7 was the lucky number and not 8....You Asians got it all wrong if that is the case.....I really like the numbers 777 like on the slots reads in Vegas, no?

Death is 666....not 444....

Get it straight fellas...

Oh and the number 13 is considered the unlucky number... 55 is a gargabe too because that is when you are legally declared an old man...No body likes to be reminded of that....

69 is a sex number... 99 was the foxy agent in the show 'Get Smart".. 007 was the secret Brit agent... Shall I continue, many numbers have many different meanings like - It is always the best to finish #1 and don't ever step in #2....

I thought 7 was the lucky number and not 8....You Asians got it all wrong if that is the case.....I really like the numbers 777 like on the slots reads in Vegas, no?

Death is 666....not 444....

Get it straight fellas...

Oh and the number 13 is considered the unlucky number... 55 is a gargabe too because that is when you are legally declared an old man...No body likes to be reminded of that....

69 is a sex number... 99 was the foxy agent in the show 'Get Smart".. 007 was the secret Brit agent... Shall I continue, many numbers have many different meanings like - It is always the best to finish #1 and don't ever step in #2....

Uhh, sorry if you don't know, but Asians living outside of the U.S. think differently. Yes i know it's hard to believe but it's very true. Next time you go to South Korea, hop on any elevator in town and watch what happens when you get to floor number 4...instead they put floor F instead....

and no we dont need to know more about numbers, im in calc class right now and you're making my head hurt....damn derivatives...:yell:

I have been to Seoul, South Korea a few years ago and have seen the elevators but never realised anything to that effect.. Seoul, is a beautifully developed city, but that long flight really kicked my arse..The women are beautiful too...

More numbers you say? Ahhhh Ok.. 400 - is a 4.0 Liter Lexus car and a movie pertaining to the Spartans of acient Greece... 40 stands for the amount of ounces that is in a cheap ghetto malt liquer beer...Shall I continue?

I have been to Seoul, South Korea a few years ago and have seen the elevators but never realised anything to that effect.. Seoul, is a beautifully developed city, but that long flight really kicked my arse..The women are beautiful too...

More numbers you say? Ahhhh Ok.. 400 - is a 4.0 Liter Lexus car and a movie pertaining to the Spartans of acient Greece... 40 stands for the amount of ounces that is in a cheap ghetto malt liquer beer...Shall I continue?

lol i lived there for 4 years and a lot of the superstitious "four" elevators are in some of the developing districts and religious areas. I lived in Itaewon (2 mins from Youngsan Army Base) and 4 was a reaaalllyyy scary number for people. and i thought it was 300 spartans not 400.....

Correction the Spartans were really 400 strong but a 100 of the original 400 Spartan warriors got lost making their way to the final battle front so only 300 showed.....Those 100 that got lost partied really hard in brothels and pubs and by the time they actually found the final battle front they were too tired, hungover, and unmotivated to fight.. What a shame...Would you believe those 100 spartans actually watched from sidelines and cheered on the 300 spartans as they went down.. Cowards I say..... Man they needed those extra 100 fartans too...Could of made the ultimate difference...

By the way I am full of Sheeeett.... It was 300.....

Attachments

• 7b6f_1_b.jpg
    7b6f_1_b.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 26