Water/Alcohol Injection.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

curry

For all you FI guys... have you ever thought of incorporating a simple water injection setup to let you boost just a little bit more and stretch the limit of pump gas? It's supposed to also help keep your internals clean i.e. steam cleaning.

Attachments

• IMG_8747 (Large).jpg
    IMG_8747 (Large).jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8761 (Large).jpg
    IMG_8761 (Large).jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 2
Several of us who are supercharging without intercoolers will be using M/W systems. Check the build threads or do a search on M/W injection - both Zuffen & I will be using them, and I'm sure others are as well.

1ndecent thx for jumping in. Had forgotten about your excellent thread, and that both you & Justen have working systems (my brain doesn't fire on all cylinders until the 2nd cup of coffee). Did you finish your thesis?

I am having trouble getting an FTP connection to host it, and it's too big to post as an attachment. If you give me an email address I'll send it to you.

WOW.... That is a PhD caliber thesis. Thank you for your contribution. The whole world can benefit.

On the side note. Where did u get the 1 to 4 adaptor/fitting for the hoses?

Very interesting chemistry. I did not realize that injection of water would decrease the CO emissions at the same time increase the power produced when CO is converted to CO2.

Jasper,

Excellent read and well done. Who said work and pleasure should never be mixed.
Love it, well done again.