UFC 74

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Jibbby,

You are on and lets find a local bar with UFC fight.

Sounds good...Just so you know the Henderson vs. Rampage fight is the following UFC on September 8 and not this upcoming one...

The August 25 UFC has Courtour vs Ganzaga and George St. Piere vs. Josh Kos....

I like Gonzaga to out work the old man with size and youth but not sure about the George St. Piere and Josh fight.. Georgy has superior stand up to Josh Kos but I think Josh maybe a more dominate ground fighter....Should be good UFC good anyway...

I think you and I agree on this UFC. Ganzaga is physically harder for Courtour to handle. He is good both stand up and ground along with submission. GSP have his hands full this time with this young gun. Josh got alot better.

Hey UFC 76 will be local to LA. Iceman vs. Jardine. I think Iceman might get caught with one of Jardine's right hand and lights out.

Your a wise man LEX....

However, Keith Jardine will get knockout by Chuck, and that is a guarantee.. Keith is good but not good enough.... Are you forgetting just how dominate Chuck was? He got caught by a long swinging hook from Rampage, a flash knock out...I don't see that happening again any time soon, remember Chuck was known for not having a glass jaw......

Lex my boy you are a genuis but you need to reconsider this last perdiction..

Jardine has KO power, but Chuck has so much experience in the octagon, I have to put my cash on him.

Couture will kill Gonzaga

Koscheck vs Pierre is gona be close. I like How Josh hates Diego, as I do too, and his last fight all he wanted to do is make Sanchez lose.. HELL YEAH. Georges St Pierre has always been one of my favorite fighters, so I'm gonna go with him..

Gonna be a good PPV guys... I usually just download it the next day though LOL :)

OK we have a new UFC on looker... That's good...

Jardine does have KO power as you could see when he knocked out Forest Griffen a year ago... Still, Jardine's last fight he got wasted and KO'd himself to a brother that just connected to his jaw...Jardine was out cold big time and basically twitching on canvass... Chuck will destroy Jardine in the same fashion... Although Jardine may get in some wicked leg kicks first before he get's dropped...

Couture - hmmm? Always a gamer that's for sure...The old man always suprises me when he wins, so I will not put it out of question that Randy could possibly pull off the victory.. In the end though I believe there is too much man and youth to deal with on Gonzaga's...That guy is a beast, good stand up and better ground game... I think Courture will be weighing atleast 25 pounds less then Gonzaga... Not a good match up for Randy but you never know.....

I hate to say this as I am a big fan of Josh KOS but I think he will get choked out or submitted by GSP if I have to choose a victor... I like GSP too, he's humble, polite in most cases, and dominate in the Octagon... However, Josh is probably the most talented and athletic MMA fighter in the game today...Matt Hughes and George St. Piere being a close second... If Josh is having a tough time dealing with GSP's stand up he will take him down, one way or the other.. His take downs are sick and unstopable...

Josh's wrestling skills are off the hook... GSP isn't to shabby either as he has been training with Olympic caliber wrestlers to deal with Josh... If Josh tries and stand with GSP he will lose... I will tell you this - that Josh can not do to GSP what he did to Diego Sanchez....That's stand and dance around like a boxing match..

Man I couldn't stand Diego Sanchez either...That little punk with attitude needed a good wooooping....I really would have liked to have seen Sanchez get Ko'd...Oh well...

I don't know about the reality of this boxing sport, gents. I think whoever side got more bets will win due to the decision made by the boxer's manager. Otherwise, the fighter will be out of the game.

you make it sound like Don King :firedevil: is in charge. :happysad: My picks are Couture, Josh, and Frank Mir if hes fighting.

Frank Mir is the biggest loser in MMA, No stand up, no cardio, no skills...He's got a little ground game but that is it...He should never be allowed to fight again in my opinion.....

Frank Mir is retired and commentating now and that is where he belongs..

I think the biggest looser in MMA is Luke Cummo. He has nothing.....

He is physically weak, no ground, no take down, no submission, no stand up, no power. He has nothing. Most important factor of all.... he has not intimadation factor. Total looser. He should hang up his gloves and go back to his TI job. He was not born to be a figther. Someone loves fighting and someone is good at fighting are two different stories. I love music, but I suck at playing it.

By the way, Wanderlei Silva just signed with UFC as of last night. That will be a very interesting weight division. You have Chuck, Wanderlei, Jackson and few more top contenders.

Luke, I am your father... (starwars)

Lex, I agree Puke is boring to watch and really is not up to the task of Octagon fighting..He is physically weak and worthless...

Since we are bashing the weaker MMA fighters, I think Joe Diesel Riggs has a mental block when it comes to fighting...All the talent, all the skills, but no fighting awareness on the big stage...Another loser whom should take up ballet dancing or something else....

What do you guys think of the former champ Andrea "the Pitbull" Orloski? Is he done, or can he still hang with the big boys? That is fighter that I now believe is afraid to get hit...

I also think the 155 weight division is the funnest division to watch..These little guys never gas and it's all action from start to finish..You gotta love it...

Man I couldn't stand Diego Sanchez either...That little punk with attitude needed a good wooooping....I really would have liked to have seen Sanchez get Ko'd...Oh well...

I never liked "The nightmare."

Actually I worked with a girl who dated one of his training partners, in NM. (This guy fights on pride.. Think his name was Joey?) I'm not a big guy, 5'7" 155lbs...lightweight. I flat out told her, "$500 says I could make him my bitch, you can tell him that too..." But nothing ever came of it :(

He wins because he's only fought 3-4 good fighters in his life. I kinda wish Koscheck wasn't as cautious when they fought though, he really could make Diego his bitch.. Just like Matt Hughes did to Royce Deca Gracie. :)

I've never liked Koscheck either to be honest. But I do respect him now, as he actually has a stand-up game instead of the gay-ass wrestling. I love brawls and ground and pound..even submissions... But just laying on top of another sweaty guy, hugging him.. You might as well get out the baby oil and and kiddie pool!!! WTF :)

KOZ should have man handled Nightmare Sanchez... A little boring...When watching the fights I also like the KO, maybe a broken arm or leg, or a choked out limp carcass twitching on the canvass... That's always a gas to watch..

If you notice when the 155 pounders go at it, they can never stay mounted or pinned down...There are jitsu transitions, body slams, etc.. that get crazy... The big boys lay on each other sucking for air... That is why I said I love watching the little guys go at it, because they go at it from start to finish.....

Shawn Sherk is fairly exciting to watch..He just flat out man handles everyone at 155 and makes them his bitch..

I don't know if you guys got the chance to see the Tito Ortis and Rashad Evans fight.. A little disappointing to say the least....I can't stand Tito Ortis first off, and in my book he is washed up anyway...Rashad Evans is a ***** for not taking it to Tito... There are two things that make a fighter weak in my opinion, a fighter that is in fear of getting hurt or hit, or a fighter with lack of wind... Nothing makes a fight more boring to watch when someone is running away in fear constantly...Also the toughest fighter in the world will become a coward when the gas tank runs out... A tired fighter is a dead fighter..

As far as running from your opponent, well I might understand a fighter running from Mirco Krokoff and his nasty leg kicks to the head, but run from Tito, come on? Rashad should be shot for that...

Do you guys tune into the IFL or WEC wreckage? WEC comes on channel called "VS" and has good MMA matches most of the time..and the IFL comes on Fox I think and has very average fighters whom are on the rise.....Good stuff..

Man.... GSP man handled Josh Kos, a suprise to me...I realised GSP had more tools but I did not think GSP would get the best of the two on the ground...WOW...

Randy, Randy, Randy - The old guy simply wins again... Gonzaga looked scared and overwhelmed right from the start... The bigger guy was on the retreat and that is why he lost... Good for Randy, and Gonzaga should go back to RIO DE JINERO and grow a pair.... He was almost ready to quit in the second because of a little blood....

Kendal Grove got KO'd and that was suprise....

Overall the this UFC was OK, but not as exciting as I thought it would be...

UFC 70 is on tonight on Spike. I'm glad I didn't bet anyone on the last fight, I would of lost my a-s. If anyone wants to place a friendly wager on the Dan fight, bring it on. I'm for Dan. I think Dan will take Henderson to the ground and tear him a new one.

Dan is Henderson....... Dan Henderson.....

I checked out Spike and there is two UFC unleashed episodes scheduled to air....Don't think the free UFC event isn't until Sept. 10 or something...

I did lose every fight on the last UFC event... I picked Gonzaga, Kos on a long shot, Kendel Grove, etc...Lost them all...

I can't believe how Randy just absolutely dominated Gonzaga...Very impressive...

correction, I meant Dan will mess up Rampage. I think I was asleep when I wrote that. UFC 75 is Saturday Sept 8th at 9pm ET on Spike.

Right on Temp....

I too think Dan will jack up Rampage... He'll get him in the clinch and on the ground.... Dan is also a tougher guy...

I kinda like Rampage because he is a frigg'n nut and makes me laugh.. but - my money will be on Dan...