SC400 vs S2000

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sniper

Super Moderator
Ill just quote this guys quote :) Enjoy.

PREYL00D said:
i'll just post this from the original forum that i originally posted it on

Costas said:
We were heading out somewhere to chill with some people, and on the way there, we decided to have a couple fun runs

in the first run, i shut it down at around 115 since that's the end of 4th gear and there was no point in going any faster. i started out in 2nd gear i believe since we were at around 50mph.

in the second run, michael turned off overdrive (i think?) and i started in 3rd gear so the gap wasn't as big

then in the last vid, we were just cruising when a c5 decides to do a fly by, so i downshift and chase after him and at around 120 i'm inching up towards him but i see a car in my lane about half a mile ahead so i decide to slow down

anyways, here's the vid :) it's reccomended that you right click and save target as, but it'll work either way.

http://www.houston-imports.com/users/euro/Costas/scfour_vs_costas/scfour_vs_costas.wmv

:D

Im not sure what the deal was with this SC. Iv chased a S2000 before too and i was able to keep up. i knew the driver too, he knew how to drive it well. I was even in my heavy LS. I have alot of respect for the S2000 but on the highway, the SC should have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster.