Cars For Sale SC400 V8 T70 Turbo 5 Speed R154 black interior Piaa Wheels etc!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xBoostx

For sale is my 1995 SC400 with 197,000 miles. The car is in great shape. It runs, sounds and looks great. This is a VERY rare combo. You dont see many turbo V8's and 5 speed for that matter. Below are a list of mods the car has...

1995 1UZ with 92' 1UZ internals
Custom turbo kit 2.5" out of the turbo into 3" inch piping with a big intercooler
Master Power T70 turbo freshly rebuilt
Turbo Blanket
HKS SS BOV
Godspeed 44mm wastegate 5-6psi spring
3inch Down pipe into dual 2.5 " HKS Hi Powers
The piping for the exhaust going into the turbo is all v-banded except for where it meets the passenger side manifold. And has been heat wrapped
Greddy Emanage Ultimate

R154 transmission with the conversion parts to mate it to a 1UZ
High Pressure Pressure Plate
Bronze 6 puck sprung clutch disc
Driveshaft modified
3.26 LSD Rear
New D/S support bearing
The flywheel im not sure if its aluminum or billet. I do know it is from Australia where they make these F/W's so we can run the 1UZ with the R154
Walbro Fuel pump
550cc injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
HKS boost controller
Electric fans
Tein SS coilovers
Piaa 19" Staggered wheels
97 Front bumper and side skirts
Vertex rear lip.
Roof spoiler
S2000 black seats
most of the interior has had the parts finished in black
some are also original
TRD shift knob
Black IS300 steering wheel w/o airbag
Double Din head unit
HID low beams and fog light

The paint of the car is in great condition. It has one blemish on the lower passenger corner of the rear lip. All emblems were shaved.
A few things about the car... It has a Greddy Emanage Ultimate, i am not a fan of piggy backs. This car will benefit from a standalone as would any car with this kind of work. The car runs great, at times it has some hiccups on a warm start or a few minutes after a cold start for a few seconds. The car has a little vibration. The rear rubber where the D/S meets the differential is going bad. One of the wheels has a bend on it and curb rash. The previous owner did a bad job on the carpet when doing it in black. And there are a few of the popular squeaks and noises the SC's have.

Right now the car is my Daily. Like i mentioned it drives great and looks great. The R154 feels awesome, there are no grinds. i replaced the shifter bushings with Marlin crawlers. With the 3.26 rear you can cruise the high way in low rpm range and have a great powerband for a turbo car. the car had an alignment, oil change, fuel filter and transmission oil change a month ago. The car on the highway or street AFR is 14-15's, high 11's low 12's at WOT. Its a bit laggy cause it has a big back housing and twin scroll for that matter. But when it spools it pulls! I have it at 7 psi daily and it feels like a 2J at 12-14psi. This thing will really wake up with a standalone! Alot of the work on this car is one off and well done.
For the price and condition of the car i dont think it can be duplicated. I will be posting a video tomorrow along with more pictures.

Asking $14000 OBO

IMG_1518-1.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1560-1.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

20120302_102217.jpg

20120302_102254.jpg

For sale is my 1995 SC400 with 197,000 miles. The car is in great shape. It runs, sounds and looks great. This is a VERY rare combo. You dont see many turbo V8's and 5 speed for that matter. Below are a list of mods the car has...

1995 1UZ with 92' 1UZ internals
Custom turbo kit 2.5" out of the turbo into 3" inch piping with a big intercooler
Master Power T70 turbo freshly rebuilt
Turbo Blanket
HKS SS BOV
Godspeed 44mm wastegate 5-6psi spring
3inch Down pipe into dual 2.5 " HKS Hi Powers
The piping for the exhaust going into the turbo is all v-banded except for where it meets the passenger side manifold. And has been heat wrapped
Greddy Emanage Ultimate

R154 transmission with the conversion parts to mate it to a 1UZ
High Pressure Pressure Plate
Bronze 6 puck sprung clutch disc
Driveshaft modified
3.26 LSD Rear
New D/S support bearing
The flywheel im not sure if its aluminum or billet. I do know it is from Australia where they make these F/W's so we can run the 1UZ with the R154
Walbro Fuel pump
550cc injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
HKS boost controller
Electric fans
Tein SS coilovers
Piaa 19" Staggered wheels
97 Front bumper and side skirts
Vertex rear lip.
Roof spoiler
S2000 black seats
most of the interior has had the parts finished in black
some are also original
TRD shift knob
Black IS300 steering wheel w/o airbag
Double Din head unit
HID low beams and fog light

The paint of the car is in great condition. It has one blemish on the lower passenger corner of the rear lip. All emblems were shaved.
A few things about the car... It has a Greddy Emanage Ultimate, i am not a fan of piggy backs. This car will benefit from a standalone as would any car with this kind of work. The car runs great, at times it has some hiccups on a warm start or a few minutes after a cold start for a few seconds. The car has a little vibration. The rear rubber where the D/S meets the differential is going bad. One of the wheels has a bend on it and curb rash. The previous owner did a bad job on the carpet when doing it in black. And there are a few of the popular squeaks and noises the SC's have.

Right now the car is my Daily. Like i mentioned it drives great and looks great. The R154 feels awesome, there are no grinds. i replaced the shifter bushings with Marlin crawlers. With the 3.26 rear you can cruise the high way in low rpm range and have a great powerband for a turbo car. the car had an alignment, oil change, fuel filter and transmission oil change a month ago. The car on the highway or street AFR is 14-15's, high 11's low 12's at WOT. Its a bit laggy cause it has a big back housing and twin scroll for that matter. But when it spools it pulls! I have it at 7 psi daily and it feels like a 2J at 12-14psi. This thing will really wake up with a standalone! Alot of the work on this car is one off and well done.
For the price and condition of the car i dont think it can be duplicated. I will be posting a video tomorrow along with more pictures.

Asking $14000 OBO

EDIT*** Read below i sweetened up the deal!

IMG_1518-1.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1560-1.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

20120302_102217.jpg

20120302_102254.jpg

Im going to sweetin up the deal for those lurking/interested. If i get close to my asking price i will include a set of wheels i have been working on. They are modified 20" Modular Society wheels. (Pictures below)
Keep sending offers, some have been reasonable. And keep coming with the trades, an IS300 in decent shape plus cash is a car i am looking into.

20120305_134810.jpg

20120305_134747.jpg

Just curiosity, do you have any picture taken from the battery looking at the turbo? I'd like to see how you have it positioned. Also, do you run the downpipe below the crossmember or along the side of the manifold?