Power supply for Rear Fog and Interior Cabin Light

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Tonyd

Hi Guys,

I'm preparing the bargain LS400 barge I bought last year for its annual inspection and I have to get the rear fog lights operational.

The fog light switch on the dashboard works and the relay in the boot ( located behind the tool tray) clicks healthily, so the switch is powered ok, but according to my multimeter theres no power on either of the main wires going into the relay itself. The fuse in the fuse box under the dashboard is OK, as are all the fuses, so there seems to be a break in the fog light power wire somewhere within the cabin .

Now funnily enough the cabin/ interior courtesy lights do not work from the door swiches, although turning the light on at the light itself does work.

I'm now thinking that the lack of power to the door courtesy switches and the lack of power to the fog light relay are perhaps linked. Do they share a power feed in the loom?

Anyone got a wiring diagram for a 94 LS400 that shows where the power feed for the rear fogs and the interior courtesy light door switches are located? I think the loom may have a break at this point.

Cheers,

Tony

HI,HAVE JUST SEEN THIS POST SO SORRY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CURED THE PROBLEM, IF NOT THEN WE MAYBE ABLE TO HELP EACH OTHER HERE. MY CAR HAS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE REAR FOG LAMPS NOT WORKING , I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE MANY POSTS ON VARIOUS LEXUS SITES AND MOST SAY THAT THE MOST LIKLEY PLACE TOP START IS THE LOOM WHERE IT PASSES OVER THE LEFT HAND BOOT HINGE, AS THIS IS A COMMON PLACE FOR THE LOOM TO BREAK, SO START TRACING THE FOG LIGHT CABLES AND LOOK FOR THE BROKEN WIRE. WHEN THE WEATHER IMPROVES I WILL BE DOING THE SAME . HOPE THIS IS OF HELP TO YOU.