pics of my supra swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I love my TQ curve or "line", over 200TQ by 800 RPM peaking around 4k (i think) and holding over 200TQ to around 6K+. "Bald Turbo Freak" Ritch has the dyno logs from all the tuning and pulls and will hopefully be sending them to me soon.

The stock tiny tube headers and luxury car cam are rely holding the engine back. $1100 will get me a set of kelford supercharger cams. And Ritch is going to make me a set of long tube headers out of a set of SS 4 to 1 headers. Larger whipple will make more boost and a 1.5" gilmer drive conversion from gloverman will increase my crank pulley from 5.5" to what looks like maybe 6.5" or larger. The stock 1uzfe crank pulley is so small that even with a tiny pulley on the charger i can only spin it up to a little over half its maximum rpm. So at the moment its only making like 5 to 6 PSI max.

I am hoping that these ebay headers are good enough for Ritch to use to make some long tubes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tundr...item19bcbac404

Test fit the new 8MM HTD belt drive for the Whipple on my spare 1UZ V8 last week. I think it turned out nice, all that's left is to figure out where to mount some kind of tensioner pulley and fabricate the mount for it. One of the nice things about Curvilinear belts is I only need like 7 to 10 lbs of tension on the belt so It should be a very low drag drive. Trying to figure out a way to add a second keyway to the crank without taking the crank out of the car. I might be able to do something with the stock keyway to add some length to the stock key so it extends farther into the crank pulley.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg