NZ Meet?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I should be able get to the meet, providing the supra doesn't break something else.

Replaced Engine, Diff; rebuilt gearbox and clutch, so hopefully nothing else breaks before the meet :)

Anybody here?

I am looking at buying a 91' V8 Limited Soarer in the next few days and found this forum via google.

Bit disappointed that the last post was posted over 6 months ago and wondered if all the kiwis have deserted the place?

Am in Auckland and keen to swap notes with other Soarer owners.

Oh, my other "car" is a Harley, pic attached.

Cheers,
Bruiser

nah mate, all us kiwi's are still here....Just putting the finishing touches on my latest hilux(are they ever finished???)...Might just about be time to sort out another meet up.

THanks Lowboy

I'll look forward to catching up. We're in Hams often as the lady's mum lives in Dinsdale and we often stay over. My Harley spannerman is in Tokoroa so we're up and down that part of the country a few times a year.

Good to see there is some local activity. Off in a few minutes to check out the 91 V8 Ltd to see if its ok. Heres the ad, can you give me your thoughts?

http://www.autobase.co.nz/vehicledetails.asp?vehicle_id=347019

Cheers,
Bruiser

Well done rusty, it looks real nice. I'm guessing that you're running a link from Kelvin at Cartune then?

What happened to the jailbar that you were doing?

Oh yeah, I'm in Christchurch now too team, so a CHCH meet would be sweet.

Muzz

Its built for targa. 2008. I'll need a year or so to get use to it, It revs to approx 6000 @ 200kph I'll put a late model w58 in when I find one. The key to this car is the balance and handling, fluked it! I'm writting an article about the build it should be on the net in the next 6 weeks

Rustys 1uz RS4000 Capri

Just got back from a weekend with my girlfriend, the Capri & Capri club (I hope I got that in the right order????) maybe the Capri should have come first!
I did my first hill climb, the Capri went heaps better then I ever could have hoped, 15th fastest out of 36 and I missed the last run due to other commitments, had a ball. If we have another NZ meet, lets work it around a car club track day or hill climb. As for the jailbar, its been for a road test, the panel work is done, I’m just going to wait until I build a new Toyshed, so I can paint and assemble it in a unclutted environment

Just got back from a weekend with my girlfriend, the Capri & Capri club (I hope I got that in the right order????) maybe the Capri should have come first!
I did my first hill climb, the Capri went heaps better then I ever could have hoped, 15th fastest out of 36 and I missed the last run due to other commitments, had a ball. If we have another NZ meet, lets work it around a car club track day or hill climb. As for the jailbar, its been for a road test, the panel work is done, I’m just going to wait until I build a new Toyshed, so I can paint and assemble it in a unclutted environment

Heard ya car goes pretty good to! even with logs