My LS520

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Finally got a chance to install the MeisterR Coil Overs to my Pearl White 1995 LS400 with a 5.2L Stroker kit. It is wearing the Infiniti G35 Chrome 19" rims. Lowered stance with better handling with slight lost of luxury confront. Still need to do more final adjustment. Special thank to Stevechumo and JamesN for their unselfishless help.

http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11737&highlight=meisterr

My mechanic called me earlier and stated my LS520 is running with a new maf. Idle is little rough due to new oversized valves and stage II cams along with 1.2L extra. This setup most likely need a stand alone or piggyback to operates it. I am also looking for a M112 setup too. So, larger injectors is on the list...

My mechanic called me earlier and stated my LS520 is running with a new maf. Idle is little rough due to new oversized valves and stage II cams along with 1.2L extra. This setup most likely need a stand alone or piggyback to operates it. I am also looking for a M112 setup too. So, larger injectors is on the list...
If you're running stock injectors, maybe you should put on some MkIII Supra NA ones for now. If those aren't big enough, MkIII Supra Turbo.