my intake flanges

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
well these are the first units made by a new CNC company here in my area. I'm not 100% satisfied with the design (which we made ourselves in house). The machining is perfect. Better than my other CNC address. Also I might add injector bungs first before I finish it. They will come back to me with a price later. I can check how much it would be to make like 10 units (5 sets)

yes I am trying to fit a smaller starter to allow the supercharger to sit as low as possible. Also I will make a new rotor for the waterpump and have the feed for the waterpump on the other side (inside the bank). So the whole suctionpipe and heat bridge on the front will make space for the M112. Then I can cut these tubes to the minimum length.
I will also turbocharge the whole configuration, the turbo will be remote mount.

Nice mate. What do those puppies set you back? Or better yet, price for the rest of us?
ok the CNC guy came in today. It's kinda holliday here in the Netherlands, most people dont work around christmas / new year. So he couldnt give me an exact price but I had to expect something in the region of 250 euro per piece. So 500 euro for the set.
This is excluding VAT, but when I ship it to outside the european union I dont have to pay nor charge sales tax (value added tax).
I'm thinking of improving the design a little to include injector bungs, but I would like to put two injectors per port in my application (1x pump 1x race / ethanol).
I think I can include the bungs for almost the same price.

how about sending 3D files my way...

Hi guys
I reckon I could beat that price for your flanges even with sending them half way around the world...

Here is a couple of sets for a 4age trumpet adaptor that I made middle of last year. They were $100 NZD per set and were out of some 10mm 6061 ali...

Easiest way to make this happen is send me 3D file (ie.IGES or Step) I will price up the materials needed and postage and get back to you with price on almost any part you need CNC machined.

Cheers Craig

PS cant remember which post I saw somebody talking about porting of heads but heres a photo of a head split down 2 valves... not much more than 5mm thick walls... PM me if you want high resolution photos e-mailed direct....

Attachments

• DSCF1718.JPG
    DSCF1718.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF1725.JPG
    DSCF1725.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF1704.JPG
    DSCF1704.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 125
Oh yes. The 30 degree angle (IIRC) to the mounting bolts and the cut outs for the injectors make it very tricky to match/machine.