JJR330 Turbocharger with Internal Wastegate

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
looks like the typical chinese turbo's we import into the US for about $250-400aud all day long. otherwise, i dont live down there, no idea who JJR is, but looks cheap chinese to me.
buy a used turbo & rebuild it. not always as cheap but no question for reliability.

much better choices than knockoff T25's anyways.

Thanks for the reply toysrme, was starting to think noone would...
Still unsure about whether they are a good deal.

Gentt are getting good results on commondores, (check link) but your idea of getting some rebuilt has merit.

I live in Darwin so that is always a challenge, can you recommend what type and where to get them done?

also, what is a sensible amount to spend on such a deal?

thanks

KKR are gaining a bit of a following here in Oz. They are from China but much better quality than the usual garrett TO4 knock offs (which i have yet to have any problem with). Haven't heard of any failures yet with KKR and they are being used in a few big selling mainstream kits.

They also do great IC and hose kits so one of the more reputable Chinese companies i think?

I cant find any comp maps for these, but my feeling is that a twin setup should perform as well as a single t70. i figure for the lower setup cost and ease i will go for a single.

that size turbo would be good for about 500bhp, but as soon as you hit full boost it would be in compressor stall until the rpm's rose.

i would use some twins abit bigger. full T3, or small t3/t4 hybrid classes.

If they are the SC61's that I have seen, I think the turbines might be a little laggy on the 1uz set up in twin format.

Yea
With a .48 AR on a 4.0 Ford sohc 6 which has 9.2 comp, they came on song around 2500 and 1800 on a 5.0 V8 where they where before being fitted to the 6 cylinder...
There are many versions of these, with various exhaust trims etc...
These are still quite big engines and require a reasonable sized exhaust housing if you want engine to rev and have power in up range as well...
Strange as it may seem a slightly laggy engine is easier on rotating assembly.. With 9.0 / 9.5 compression it would still be very throttle responsive... Most 4 valve motors can run reasonably higher compession when tuned for it....
BUT as usual it depends what you want from an engine etc....